The Bachelor star Colton Underwood insists he will ‘be fine’ after coronavirus diagnosis – The Sun

COLTON Underwood has insisted he has his coronavirus diagnosis "under control".

The Bachelor star revealed on Friday he had been diagnosed with the virus which has caused an international pandemic, but took to Instagram on Saturday to offer an update.

"I’m good, I’ll be fine," he said, adding: "I’m lucky enough to have it under control for the most part."

Colton was speaking to Bachelor host Chris Harrison and journalist Lauren Zima during their weekly Instagram Live series.

He admitted that he had suffered "headache and body aches and terrible night sweats" but that "shortness of breath is the most crippling, and for me the most challenging".

He said that he "slept a lot" during the first few days, but that "the fever was gone in two days".



"We need to come together and support one another, being there both physically helping each other but also mentally is very very important," he said.

"I encourage people to use this time to bond with people and let their relationships, let everything, heal up and use it as a positive."

The former football player, 28, shared details about his COVID-19 diagnosis on social media on Friday.

Colton wrote on Instagram: “I tested positive and I have been following all of the social distancing rules since last week.

“My symptoms started a few days ago, I was tested and just received my results today.

“For anyone out there that is hesitant to self quarantine… please do yourself and your loved ones a favor and stay home.

“We will all beat this and come out stronger on the other side. I’ll keep you posted, Love y’all.”

Source: Read Full Article