Strictly’s Nikita Kuzmin admits who his dream partner is
During Monday’s episode of BBC Breakfast, hosts Sally Nugent and Jon Kay spoke to Strictly Come Dancing’s Nikita Kuzmin ahead of the show’s UK tour next month. Speaking about the upcoming series, which will air later this year, the 25-year-old admitted he wants to compete alongside Graham Norton.
Since joining the long-running BBC series back in 2021, the dancer has impressed the judges and audiences at home with the routines he creates for his celebrity partners.
Nikita’s debut on the series saw the 25-year-old matched with social media star Tilly Ramsay with the duo eliminated in week 10, narrowly missing out on a spot in the quarter-final
In the latest season, the Strictly pro was paired with Paralympian Ellie Simmonds who was the sixth person to leave the show.
As fans of the BBC show look forward to the upcoming series, which is set to air later this year, speculation has started on which stars could be taking to the dancefloor.
READ MORE:Coronation Street’s Elaine Jones ‘exposes’ fiancé Stephen Reid
However, it looks as though it’s not just fans of the competition who are calling for certain celebrities to compete as Nikita revealed his dream match.
Appearing on BBC Breakfast, presenter Sally Nugent questioned who his ideal partner would be for this year.
He replied: “Well, I just recently said that I would really like to have Graham Norton.
“Just because I think it would be really good entertainment. I think it would be really interesting.
“I love his show, I can’t say how much I love his show and I think it would be really good television.”
Joking, Jon Kay told the Strictly star: “If he’s watching now you might’ve booked him.”
Looking directly into the camera lens, the 25-year-old said: “Graham, come to me baby!”
If Nikita and Graham were to join forces, it wouldn’t be the first same-sex pairing the series has seen as Johannes Radebe and John Whaite finished second in 2021.
Lady C claims Meghan blocked from coronation ‘over all of her demands'[LATEST]
BBC Breakfast guest fumes over ‘pointless’ coronation for King Charles[LATEST]
Rylan Clark shares plans after quitting Strictly spin-off It Takes Two[LATEST]
Whereas last year, Giovanni Pernice and radio host Richie Anderson were the second couple to be booted off the show after Kaye Adams left first.
Speaking about the previous partners he’s had on the show, Nikita confessed it feels as though he’s not “let go” of Tilly or Ellie.
He added: “We’re speaking to each other all the time, we’re planning with Ellie the next adventure, we’ve done skydiving.
“Now, we’re planning on doing another wild adventure so I don’t really feel like it’s been that long a time ago.
Jon added: “It’s a true friendship as well as a dance partnership.”
Nikita, “Absolutely, they say it’s a friendship for life, sometimes it might be a little bit cliche but I really believe in that.
“I still speak to Tills all the time, I visit her. I still speak to Ellie and we plan stuff together.”
BBC Breakfast continues weekdays on BBC One form 6am
Source: Read Full Article