On the July 9, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman, senior writer Ben Pearson, and writer Chris Evangelista to have a spoiler-filled discussion about Stranger Things 3.
In The Spoiler Room: We have a spoiler-filled discussion of Stranger Things 3:
- Brief thoughts on the season overall
- Chris: ‘Stranger Things 3’ Spoiler Review: An 8-Hour Summer Blockbuster
- Chris: Every Single ‘Stranger Things 3’ Reference and Easter Egg
- Will Elle get her powers back?
- Byers family moves away
- Hopper’s Death
- 4 will likely be the end
- The return of Paul Reiser as Doctor Owens
- Who is the American?
- HT: ‘Stranger Things’ Fan Theories: What Happens After the End of Season 3?
- What are the Russians doing with the Demogorgon?
- Chris: What’s Going on in That ‘Stranger Things 3’ Post-Credits Scene, Explained by David Harbour
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article