BLACK Friday at the end of the week, and is the perfect time to bag big savings on phone or broadband packages from Virgin Media.
If you're looking for early discounts, you'll be pleased to know the Virgin Media Black Friday sale is underway with great offers on phones and broadband.
- Shop for Virgin Media deals here
There's no better opportunity than during the late-November sales madness of Black Friday to pick up a phone contract or broadband package for a lot less than usual.
In terms of savings, Virgin Media is offering some of the most impressive discounts on its broadband services this Black Friday with savings running as high as 52%.
We've got a range of offers from Virgin Media listed below – don't miss.
It's also worth checking the competing broadband offers listed on our Sky Black Friday deals page.
Best Virgin Media deals now live
- Samsung Galaxy S22, from £24.95 a month (£0 upfront) – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13, from £27.95 a month (£0 upfront), save £55.80 – buy here
- Apple iPhone 14, from £33 a month (£0 upfront) plus 3 months free Apple TV- buy here
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, from £44 a month (£0 upfront) plus 3 months free Apple TV – buy here
- £8 a month for 15GB, unlimited calls and texts – buy here
- £10 a month for 30GB, unlimited calls and texts – buy here
- £16 a month for 200GB, unlimited calls and texts – buy here
- M500 fibre broadband (avg. speed 516Mbps): £33 per month (was £65 p/m, save 47%) – buy here
- M350 fibre broadband (avg. speed 362Mbps): £32 per month, (was £56 p/m, save 52%) – buy here
TV bundle deals
- Bigger bundle M350 Fibre Broadband, Weekend chatter & 190+ TV channels (avg. speed 362Mbps): £39 a month (was £69 p/m, save £540) – buy here
- Ultimate Volt bundle: Gig1 Fibre Broadband, 230+ channels with Entertainment, Anytime chatter, Netflix Standard + O2 sim (avg. speed 1130Mbps): £79 a month, (was £85 p/m, save £108) – buy here
More Black Friday deals
Save 52% on Virgin Media broadband in HUGE Black Friday deal
Sky Black Friday deals 2022: ‘lowest ever price’ event now live
When is Black Friday 2022?
The annual Black Friday retail event this year takes place on Friday 25 November – the day after Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving is always the fourth Thursday of the month, with Black Friday the fourth Friday.
The significance of the date is because Black Friday is a sale that originated in the States several decades ago, before growing in popularity here in the UK in the last few years.
When is Cyber Monday 2022 and will Virgin Media be taking part?
Cyber Monday falls on November 28 this year, and yes, we expect Virgin to be taking part.
Last year Virgin Media deals were released ahead of Black Friday and carried on until Cyber Monday.
It seems all-but-impossible for Virgin Media to not get in on the deals action in 2022.
More TV and Broadband Deals
- Sky Black Friday deals
- Black Friday TV deals
- BT Black Friday deals
- Best broadband deals
- Samsung Black Friday deals
- Virgin Black Friday deals
- Best broadband providers
What Black Friday Virgin Media deals were on offer in 2021?
Last year, Vodafone launched a flash sale that ran from Black Friday to Cyber Monday, giving away a 43-inch LG TV worth £379 with four of its broadband/TV bundles.
These glitzy giveaways are growing increasingly common across many brands during Black Friday: fingers crossed we'll see more this year.
You'll find everything from BT Sport to Sky Cinema HD included in these various packages from Black Friday 2021 – take a look below.
Virgin Media bundles
Virgin Media slashed prices on a wide range of bundles, as well as big mobile phone discounts on iPhone and Samsung handsets.
These deals below included Virgin Media's fast Fibre broadband for fast and stable connection.
- M100 fibre broadband only (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 108Mbps): £25 per month
- M200 fibre broadband only (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 213Mbps): £31 per month
- M350 fibre broadband only (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 362Mbps): £37 per month
- M500 fibre broadband only (Lightning-fast fibre with avg. speed 516Mbps): £43 per month
Broadband + Phone:
There were great savings on these phone and Fibre broadband bundles from Virgin Media, starting from as little as £28 a month.
- M50 broadband and phone (Superfast fibre with avg. speed 54Mbps, and weekend calls): £28 per month
- M100 broadband and phone (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 108Mbps, and weekend calls): £34 per month
- M200 broadband and phone (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 213Mbps, and weekend calls): £40 per month
- M350 broadband and phone (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 362Mbps, and weekend calls): £46 per month
- M500 broadband and phone (Lightning-fast fibre with avg. speed 516Mbps, and weekend calls): £52 per month
If you need internet that can handle a busy household with lots of devices, these Virgin Media Volt bundles were best.
- M100 broadband and phone Volt (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 108Mbps, and weekend calls): £40 per month
- M200 broadband and phone Volt (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 213Mbps, and weekend calls): £46 per month
- M350 broadband and phone Volt (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 362Mbps, and weekend calls): £52 per month
- M500 broadband and phone Volt (Lightning-fast fibre with avg. speed 516Mbps, and weekend calls): £58 per month
- Gig1 broadband and phone Volt (Lightning-fast fibre with avg. speed 1130Mbps, and weekend calls): £64 per month
Virgin's TV bundles offered a comprehensive package — including ultrafast broadband and channels such as BT Sport and Sky Sports — at a huge discount.
- Bigger Bundle: M200 Ultrafast Fibre Broadband (213Mbps) with 190+ channels including BT Sport and weekend calls, £45 per month (saving £324)
- Bigger Volt Bundle: M350 Ultrafast Fibre Broadband (362Mbps) with 190+ channels including BT Sport, weekend calls and a 10GB O2 SIM, £57 per month
Best Virgin Media mobile phone Black Friday deals:
If you were in the market for a new pay-monthly phone, or wanted to swap to an incredible SIM-only deal, Virgin Media had a number of great value offers, including:
- Lowest price: Apple iPhone 12, from £28 a month (£0 upfront cost), save £72
- Apple iPhone 12 mini and AirPods, from £28 a month (£0 upfront cost), save £72
- Lowest price: Samsung Galaxy A12 and Chromebook, from £19 a month (£0 upfront cost)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G and silicone cover, from £24 a month (£0 upfront cost), save £324
- OPPO Find X3 Lite 5G and Nintendo Switch, from £25 a month (£0 upfront cost), save £108
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deal
Are Virgin Media Black Friday deals available to existing customers?
Last year, we saw Virgin release Black Friday deals for current customers so we're expecting to see the same again this year.
It seems a wise move: more and more brands these days reward their loyal customers with special offers rather than risk alienating them by only drawing in new punters.
MORE FROM BLACK FRIDAY 2022
Save 52% on Virgin Media broadband in HUGE Black Friday deal
Get Sky TV and Netflix for £25 per month with NO setup fee this Black Friday
Superfast Sky broadband falls to lowest EVER price for Black Friday
MAC Loves Edit Kit has £52 off at Lookfantastic in Black Friday deal
Does Virgin Experience Days do Black Friday?
Absolutely, we're expecting to see big discounts on Virgin Experience Days this Black Friday.
Last year, deals included money off spa breaks, afternoon tea and racing car rides – check out our preview to the Virgin Experience Black Friday 2021 event to find out more.
Does Virgin Atlantic have a Black Friday sale?
Virgin Atlantic has not yet announced its Black Friday event, but we certainly expect the airline to take part.
Last year, there were many Virgin Atlantic discounts including 50% off rewards flights for Black Friday.
Source: Read Full Article