Quizzes have surged in popularity since the lockdown was implemented in March. They are a popular way in which people are staying connected, distracting themselves and testing their general knowledge. Express.co.uk has compiled a list of 15 questions on countries and flags for your home pub quiz.
1. What flag is pictured below? [Picture captioned as flag one]
2. What three colours make up the Hungarian flag?
3. How many world flags feature stars on them?
4. Which saint famously wore the cross now used on the English flag?
5. Does the dragon face right or left on the Welsh flag?
- QUIZ! Test your general knowledge in Friday’s Express.co.uk quiz
6. What country has most recently dropped the union jack from its national flag?
7. What flag is pictured above? [Pictured captioned as flag two]
8. If you flip the Indonesian flag, which European Country’s flag would you get?
9. What is the only country with a non-quadrilateral flag?
10. Where is the world’s tallest flagpole located?
11. What flag is pictured above? [Pictured captioned as flag three]
12. What do the flags of Belize, Guatemala, Mozambique and Saudi Arabia all have in common?
13. What animal features on the flag of Kent?
14. Which flag is flown over Buckingham Palace when the Queen is there?
15. What flag is pictured above? [Pictured captioned as flag four]
Celebrity quiz questions and answers: questions for your home pub quiz [INSIGHT]
Tie breaker quiz questions and answers [PICTURES]
Famous landmarks quiz questions and answers [EXPLAINER]
- Name the chocolate quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for you
1. South Sudan
2. Red, white and green
4. St George
6. South Africa
10. Saudi Arabia
11. North Macedonia
12. They all feature weapons
13. A white horse
14. Royal Standard
Source: Read Full Article