BOOTS has unveiled its first Black Friday deals, launching a month of savings.
Shoppers can expect to find huge discounts across fragrances, electrical beauty, premium beauty, gifting, and more.
Boots officially announced its deals by stating, 'our best November prices are here now'.
- Save up to 65 per cent at Boots this Black Friday – buy here
With Christmas fast approaching, it's the perfect opportunity to snap up a gift for a loved one across categories.
The retailer has plenty of choice too, with hundreds of deals on big name brands and cult favourites available.
We can’t get over this line up 😍 If you haven’t got these in your beauty regime, are you *even* a skincare fanatic?. . . #BootsUK #BootsBeauty #Skincare #Selfcare #Skin #TheOrdinary #EsteeLauder #Wishful #Glamglow #Origins#LauraMercier
A post shared byBoots UK (@bootsuk) on
What's more, Boots has also revealed that this year all electrical beauty items will be covered by its Price Match Promise.
If you purchase an electrical beauty product and find it cheaper elsewhere within 72 hours, then Boots will refund you that difference; check the terms and conditions here.
Deals will be updated throughout the month, and we're sure the retailer is likely to have some brilliant offers arriving, so make sure you check out our best Boots Black Friday deals page for more updates too.
Boots' current Black Friday deals include up to 65 per cent offbig brands such as Ted Baker, No 7, Glam Glow, Jimmy Choo and more.
You can see the full list of deals here, but here's what we're picking out:
- Oral B Electric Toothbrush Smart 4500 Black with Travel Case, £50, WAS £130 – buy here
- No 7 Perfect Party Collection, £75, WAS £198.50 – click here
- Ted Baker Opulent Obsession Box Gift Set, £22, WAS £45 – buy here
- Jimmy Choo Blossom Eau De Parfum, £25, WAS £50 – buy here
- Glamglow Clear Skin Instant Glow Set, £19.50, WORTH £52 – buy here
- YSL Mon Paris Eau de Toilette, £39, WAS £65 – buy here
- Oral-B Pro 2 2000N CrossAction Electric Toothbrush, £30, WAS £80 – buy here
- Origins Skincare Superstars Set, £35, WAS £82.57 – buy here
- Hugo Boss BOSS Ma Vie for Her Eau de Parfum, £30, WAS £56 – buy here
How to get the best Black Friday deals at Boots
Boots has revealed some top tricks to make the most of Black Friday this year:
- Sign up for a Boots account to be able to create a list of your favourite products
- Sign up for a Boots Advantage Card to earn 4 points for every £1 spent. Then use your points to treat yourself or your loved one while you shop Black Friday deals
- Now it's time to start shopping! Get Christmas wrapped up early with our dazzling Black Friday deals running throughout the month of November. Shop with confidence with our Price Match Promise*
- Order online and have your parcel delivered to your home or store of choice. Remember to bring your face covering and practice social distancing if you are collecting or shopping in one of our Boots stores.
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
Fancy getting your hands on a Dyson Corrale this year? Here's the best offers.
But if you don't want to part with a huge chunk of cash you can find some cheaper solutions in our best hair dryers round up here.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article