FED up of wet weather? A great pair of waterproof boots can keep your tootsies dry and warm, helping you embrace the winter months in style.
The best waterproof boots are durable enough to never get holes – soggy socks are the absolute worst – like styles by timeless brands Timberland and Kate Moss-favourite: Hunter. Fear not, there are lots of cheaper options that are reliable too.
As winter sets in and Great British rain gets ever-more frequent, waterproof boots come in handy for daily walks with your pooch or for running errands when there are puddles all over the pavement.
If you're really into walking then you might need them as a trusty investment to accompany you on your hikes, supporting your feet and ankles whilst ensuring you don't feel the impact of extreme climates.
UK weather is temperamental, so we could get snow this year! Hence why you might want to grab some non-slip shoes lined with snug faux shearling.
Whatever the reason you need them, we've found the best waterproof boots for women to shop now. Get a reliable pair and give your hole-ridden ones the boot!
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
1. Best short rain boots: Regatta's Lady Harper Rain Boots
- (AD) Regatta's Lady Harper, Women's Rain Boots, from £21.99 from Amazon – buy here
Whether you're a gardening-fanatic or enjoy winter walks, Regatta's got wellies perfect for wearing with trousers that don't fit inside knee-highs.
From under £22, the 'Lady Harper' rubber boots slip on easily with a comfy EVA footbed and cleated non-slip sole.
There are six other designs, but we're loving 'purple prune'. Delicious.
2. Best snow boots: Groundwork LS87's Women's Snow Boots
- (AD) Groundwork LS87 Women's Winter Waterproof Snow Boots, from £20.05 from Amazon – buy here
In the U.K., snow is always a possibility when the temperature drops so everyone should be equipped with snow boots.
Groundwork LS87 have designed seven other styles of these, but plain black is most versatile.
From the cosy fur lining to the secure fastening and extra grip sole, you'll be wishing for a white Christmas just so you can wear them!
3. Best walking boots: Cotswold Outdoor's Scarpa Terra GTX Boot
- Scarpa Womens Terra GTX Boot, £160 from Cotswold Outdoor – buy here
Long walks need the most long-lasting of waterproof boots like the 'Scarpa Terra GTX' babies from Cotswold Outdoor.
Lined with breathable Gore-Tex and set upon a Vibram Energy II sole and PU cushioning layer, these are supportive, flexible and oh-so snuggly.
Our favourite feature? Dirt hardly shows up on brown, so you can parade through mud without a care in the world.
4. Best wellington boots: Hunter's Black Original Play Tall Boots
- Hunter Black Original Play Tall Boot Boots, £85 from Schuh – buy here
Hunter wellies have been the most fashionable wet-weather choice ever since celebrities like Kate Moss and Alexa Chung made them a festival staple.
Branded with Hunter's classic box logo, this sleek black pair will last you for so many years to come, until festivals are back on!
Style yours with tights, a dress and leather jacket for a Sunday walk and pub roast look you can count on.
5. Best shearling snow boots: & Other Stories' Shearling Lined Leather Snow Boots
- Shearling Lined Leather Snow Boots, £135 from & Other Stories – buy here
&Other Stories is here to prove snow boots can beautifully accessorise your winter wardrobe with their faux shearling-lined style.
Sporting a chunky platform sole and metallic lace-hoops, you'll want to wear these black leather boots even if it's not actually snowing.
Wear yours with a chic tracksuit to channel this season's loungewear trend when you're out for the day in cold weather.
6. Best investment boots: Moncler's Ginette Logo-Patch Quilted Shell and PVC Boots
- Moncler Ginette Logo-Patch Quilted Shell and PVC Boots, £380 from Matchesfashion – buy here
We can rely on Moncler for long-lasting streetwear that will combat extreme weather conditions, like the 'Ginette' boots.
Made in Italy, the chunky non-slip sole, weather-resistant PVC and adjustable toggle promises to keep you dry and secure.
Stamped with Moncler's logo, they'll perfectly enhance every winter outfit, from rollnecks and trenches, to hoodies and puffers.
7. Best classic boots: Timberland's Waterville 6 Inch Double Boots
- Timberland Waterville 6 Inch Double Boots in Wheat, £180 from Office – buy here
Loved by every hip hop star from Rihanna to JLo, Timberlands are the most practical street style statement to date.
In the famous 'wheat' colourway and silhouette, this classic pair has the comfy Ortholite footbed with high-quality Nubuck at the top.
Wear yours with boyfriend jeans, an oversized sweater and gold hoops for a laidback lunch vibe when it's raining out.
8. Best bargain boots: George at Asda's Khaki Palm Print Wellington Boots
- Khaki Plum Print Wellington Boots, £16 from George at Asda – buy here
Trying to rein in the spending? George at Asda always has bargains like these jungle-print wellies.
At under £17, they have a gripped sole with a slight heel and adjustable strap for support.
Reviews say they're comfy and great value for money – we agree.
Enjoyed this? Check out our roundup of the best workwear trainers.
We also have chosen the best cross-body bags available to buy now.
Never forget to wear a mask too – we've found the best reusable styles!
Source: Read Full Article