Beverley Callard: My job really affected my mental health
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters.Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer.Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights.You can unsubscribe at any time.
Beverley Callard previously revealed that she had the opportunity to receive a free facelift during her stint on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! last year. The Coronation Street star has since addressed the claims in a new interview.
The 63-year-old actress admitted that she would certainly take the opportunity to have a facelift, but would not accept a “freebie” treatment.
It comes after the soapstar told her I’m A Celebrity campmates before she was eliminated from the ITV show, how she planned to “bl**dy well take” the clinic up on their offer.
The Liz McDonald actress has since expressed that despite being a happy person, she suffers from low self-esteem.
Beverley addressed undergoing cosmetic surgery and revealed she has already had a consultation for the procedure.
“I was offered one for free, but I definitely won’t be doing that,” she explained.
“They only showed half of what I said on I’m A Celeb, so I’d like to confirm that there’s no way I’d take a freebie where my face is concerned.”
Beverley added: “Could you imagine if it went wrong? I’m definitely getting one though.”
The former Corrie star explained that she planned on getting the procedure done with a professional that she could trust.
“I’ve done my research and I’m going with the Harley Street Skin Clinic,” Beverley continued to The Sunday Express.
“They’ve done lots of my friends who all look amazing. I’ve known Lesley Reynolds and Dr. Khan who run it for years so I know I can trust them.
“I’ve already had my consultation and I know I’m in safe hands.”
Beverley also revealed the reason behind her decision to get a facelift, as the small-screen star talked openly about ageing.
Mary Wilson dead: The Supremes star, 76, dies suddenly at home[LATEST]
Monty Don issues cheeky response as fan accuses him of dying his hair[TWITTER]
Naga Munchetty jokes over husband’s agony over Tottenham game[TV]
The Corrie star admitted that she struggles to watch herself on television.
Beverley remarked: “I have low self-esteem. I can’t watch myself in anything and hate mirrors, but I don’t care about numbers as far as age goes.
“I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in my life right now so I wouldn’t want to be younger.
“Having said that, if I can knock a few years off then why not? “
Beverley, who appeared on I’m A Celebrity at the end of last year, announced that she was leaving Coronation Street in 2019.
She made her debut in 1989 but has since waved goodbye to her iconic role after 30 years in the soap.
The actress has no plans to make a return to the Cobbles.
Beverley said: “I loved Coronation Street. I still do and I always will. But sometimes it’s just not your turn on the merry-go-round.”
Source: Read Full Article