Ant McPartlin and his Anne-Marie have been settling into life Down Under ahead of I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!'s start date, with the TV presenter's two step-daughters also joining them in Australia.
I'm A Celeb kicks off this Sunday, 6 November, and hosts Ant and Dec have arrived in Australia ahead of filming.
After two years of the popular ITV show taking place in Wales, Ant and Dec are most likely pretty excited to be back Down Under.
Ant, 46, has been spotted out in the Australian town Kingscliff, enjoying some quality time with his wife Anne-Marie Corbett and her two daughters before the mayhem of the new series begins.
The blended family kept it casual with Ant wearing shorts and a baggy top, while Anne-Marie went for a pinstripe shirt.
Although, Ant and Anne-Marie were empty-handed, one of her daughters seem to have picked up a treat from surfing brand Rip Curl.
The couple appear to be fully settling in to their temporary Australia life, with the pair being spotted heading for some lunch in the Gold Coast last week.
This will be their first time in Australia for I'm a Celeb together as a married couple, and comes after Ant and Anne-Marie celebrated their first wedding anniversary in August.
Speaking of ITV's decision to return the show to Australia, Ant and Dec previously said: "It's got to go back to hits spiritual home..
The duo, who were talking to Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston on Heart Radio, added: "Everyone wants to see a bit of sunshine at that time of year on the telly."
It's not the only change to the series as the show has been brought forward to allow room for the World Cup to be shown later in the month.
The line-up is set to include big names with Mike Tindall, who is allegedly being paid 150,000, Boy George and Olivia Attwood all currently in Australia and quarantining before heading to camp.
Former rugby player Mike, 44, will be the first royal to take part in the ITV flagship series, and his Olympian wife Zara Tindall, 41, may, appear on the show when Mike departs, either through being evicted or winning.
Speaking to reporters at Brisbane airport, the father-of-three was asked: "Initial reports said you sought permission from certain members of the royal household, is that true?"
The former rugby player responded: "It’s not something I need to tell you though is it."
Peter Andre backs Princess and Junior for I’m A Celeb: ‘They’re the only jungle offspring'
I'm A Celeb will 'see more bugs than ever' as weather makes jungle 'a breeding ground'
I'm a Celebrity's Charlene White felt 'disgusting' after vile weight jibes
Mike Tindall says he'll miss family on I'm A Celeb and no contact will be 'hardest' bit
Get exclusive celebrity stories and shoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter
Source: Read Full Article